Peggy begins each and every conversation with these two simple questions: "How are you doing?" and "How can I help"?
While building a great relationship, we will work to provide you the resources you need most, when you need them. A simple Needs Analysis will identify your personal planning goals, available resources, and options that make the most sense for you and your family’s needs and wants!
Call Peggy at 855.717.LCBG (5224)
What We Do
- Medicare Planning - Families benefit from our partnered program with Senior Planning Services, who fully manage your Medicaid application to reduce confusion, time, and expenses.
- Real Estate and Personal Property Management - Your loved ones, especially in senior living communities, benefit from assistance with complete downsizing, clean-up, and home content clean-out services, a full array of Real Estate sales and marketing services, and vacant home watch services.
- Government Planning - We offer assistance to veterans and their families that include Health and Wellbeing, Financial, and Funeral and Burial Benefits. More comprehensive financial planning is available through our accredited planners.
- Legal Planning - We will assist securing Wills, Living Wills, and Powers of Attorney to make your life easier and protect you and your family.
- Financial and Estate Planning - We can help connect you to approved attorneys and Certified Financial Planners. CFPs assist with preserving assets using Trusts, Insurance, Annuities or a variety of financial instruments that best meet your needs.
We partner with local hospice organizations and share in the commitment to make today your best day.
- Funeral Homes
We have partnered with Life Celebration Network of Funeral Homes who are regarded as simply the best provide exceptional experiences and preferred prices. Click Here for a List of Life Celebration Providers.
Other Benefits Include:
- Geriatric Care Management
- Home Care
- Solutions for Pet Owners
- And many more!